Sunday 27 April 2008

This has so much potential, my mind is racing!

I was lucky enough to attend an excellent seminar at the Guardian News Room on Friday. (Do go to the education Guardian Newsroom site as all the shared ideas will be posted there!)  
One of the guest speakers was a chap called Dr Baldev Singh, head of strategic IT development at Imagine Education Ltd. He shared a great deal, one of the excellent company's he has been working with is Voicethread.
I see this resource being one full of potential for all levels of education-from special schools to those children identified as gifted and talented.
If you want to know more contact me on my email and I will send you and invite to join our Southampton Teaching and Learning Twitter where we will be sharing ideas and asking questions of each other. 
http://ed.voicethread.com

This site allows you to upload a photo for a designated group, this group can upload their photo/comments/sound thread. An excellent idea for A of L.  do have a go and share your thoughts!

No comments: